Learning to Learn involves developing a set of skills and habits which facilitate self-awareness and resilience in learning.
It does this by helping learners use metacognition (‘thinking on purpose’) to help them transfer learned skills from one context to another and also helps them understand how they learn best and how to use this learning most effectively.
On a Learning to Learn course you will be shown strategies to help your students:
* learn about how the brain works
* develop emotional intelligence (EQ)
* develop mood control and thinking skills
* manage stress
* understand the importance of risk-taking and courage in learning
* develop persistence, resilience, optimism and empathy
* take responsibility for their learning
You will go away understanding how your learners can best apply the above (and more!) in their studies and personal lives and have practical resources to put it into action.